50 Disposable Face Mask
- Sterile health non-woven face mask
- Breathable filtration
- Fluid resistant
- Above 95% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency)
- Protect against dust, air pollutants, and other harmful particles
- Reduce exposure to contamination
- Package of 50 masks
100 in stock
The CDC, FDA, and healthcare professionals are urging everyone to wear Face Masks to stop the spread of the SARS Cov2 virus. Face Masks help protect employees from spreading the disease to coworkers and are essential to complying with business Social Distancing Protocols set forth by local governments. Wearing masks helps prevent the spread of COVID-19 when worn properly and combined with social distancing and proper handwashing.
Each pack consists of 50 disposable masks
How to Wear Masks Properly:
- The blue side of the mask faces outwards, with the contour strip uppermost.
- The strings or elastic bands are positioned properly to keep the mask firmly in place.
- The mask covers the nose, mouth, and chin.
- Pull the upper and lower side of the mask and give space between the mask and your nose and mouth to allow for breathing without restriction.
- The contour strip molds to the bridge of the nose.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars